In this tutorial, examine the load model.
This video contain the following:
1. Use the Wall command from Loads heading.
2. Change view to the Solid with Edges from right click menü.
3. Select slabs and open the Slab Settings dialog.
4. Select the Tile Cladding as Coating and Corridors, apartment rooms as Live from the Load section.
5. Open the story 1 ceiling page.
6. Select slabs and open the Slab Settings dialog.
7. Select the Roof Slab as Coating and Rooms under roof as Live from the Load section.
8. Use the Slab Coating command from the Input heading.
9. Select the Purlin Loads from Load types in the visualization dialog.
10. Select the Own load from Load types in the visualization dialog.